Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well, I am a Graduate Student

I am officially a thesis student at Wentworth.  Our first encouragement is to list the things we can't live without - important in regards to our designer selves. After calming down from the overwhelmingness of starting the program, I'll have to think about what is important to me as a designer.  I've been interested in architecture since I was in grade school, and I have never pushed myself to decide what I like.  I'm looking forward to the opportunity to explore my likes and dislikes in architecture.  I've started thinking about thesis ideas, also.  Some preliminary ideas:  Transit Oriented Design in the small suburban community, Juxtaposition of modern and historic architecture, and well.... I'll keep thinking!  I'll be back for "Things I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment